11.03.2012

March Can't Come Soon Enough...

March Can't Come Soon Enough...

 
I'm sitting here watching my Warriors beat the LA Clippers 91-83 late in the 4th quarter, and all I can think about is how bad I miss baseball already. It's been little over a week since the San Francisco Giants claimed the World Series trophy over Detroit in what was probably the least dramatic World Series that I have ever seen. I still have that sick feeling in my gut that the best AL team was sitting at home watching their Bay Area counterparts wrap up the trophy in Detroit.
 
Don't get me wrong, I still love basketball. But, baseball will always be my favorite. And after a season like the Athletics had, I can never get enough of good baseball being played by my team!
 
by Bill Montoya

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Need to express your opinion? Add here! Please keep the language clean and comments respectful or the comment will be pulled from the site. Constructive criticism is welcome, attacking or abusive comments are not!