12.27.2012

Getting to know Kyle Gilmore

Introductions


Well first and foremost, I'd like to thank Billy Montoya for asking me to help him out with this blog. I look forward to bring my opinions on the football world to your computer screen. Some you may like, others you will hate. But before I get started I thought I'd let you all know just a bit about me.

      Starting with the most important. I am a life long Miami Dolphins fan. I bleed aqua and orange. There is not anything I can think of that I am more passionate about. Through the highs and lows I will always stand by them. And yes we have had our fair share of lows. But that will be entirely different article. Besides, there is light at the end of the tunnel Phin fans.

      Being a native Wyomingite, I do follow our Cowboys. Go Pokes!!!! However, I do try to keep up on the Miami Hurricanes and Oregon Ducks. Mostly I just enjoy watching future NFL prospects.

      I don't watch much basketball now days, but I grew up an Orlando Magic fan. Huge Penny fan. P.S., you broke my heart Dwight.

      Last but not least, assuming the NHL ever starts back up (Mostly kidding), I am a Pittsburgh Penguins fan. Mario Lemieux changed the way hockey was played. He will always be the greatest to ever play in my opinion. However my tastes have started to slide to the defensive side. Marc-Andre Fleury and Kris Letang are my favorite Pens now days.

     I hope this gives you a little insight into who I am. I look forward to sharing my thoughts with anyone willing to Listen.

Phins Up,

Kyle Gilmore



      


No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Need to express your opinion? Add here! Please keep the language clean and comments respectful or the comment will be pulled from the site. Constructive criticism is welcome, attacking or abusive comments are not!