12.28.2012

Turning Brooklyn

Brooklyn Nets Fire Head Coach Avery Johnson

"If I was owner I wouldn't have fired me." Avery Johnson said something along those lines in a press conference after being fired as head coach from the Brooklyn Nets. Dear Mr. Johnson... I'm not sure many people go to their boss and say "I think I deserve getting fired." I'm not sure what to think of the Nets. I think they need to fire Jay-Z for starters... Especially ban that dude from putting his hands into developing any more video games (See NBA 2k13). But, I personally think the management in the Nets organization has been boggling (btw, thank for the Favor). They have been huge at going after whatever big name they can. They got D-Will, eagerly going after Dwight Howard. Now, they are desperately going after Mr.Phil Jackson. I almost feel like they have been playing too many video games, just trying to get whatever big name they can on the team. With that, I can't help but think that this was their intentions. Fire their coach in hopes you can land the big one... Like they do with their players... Guys, work on rebuilding!!! Past that, they got some fish out there that may be worth digging around if indeed acquiring Phil Jackson falls through, which I predict I will. Will any of it do any good? Stop getting so star happy and you guys might start being okay. Which by the way, my Jazz have been equal or better than after depositing Sir Williams into Brooklyn. Something's going wrong a little higher in the organization here. Fix things a little higher up. That's my thought on that. The owners are jokes...

On a side note, I want to hand a congrats out to our boys in Laramie. I was very pleased when I saw the Wyoming Cowboys among Duke, Michigan, and Arizona as the remaining undefeated teams in college hoops (12-0). Great job Pokes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Agree? Disagree? Need to express your opinion? Add here! Please keep the language clean and comments respectful or the comment will be pulled from the site. Constructive criticism is welcome, attacking or abusive comments are not!